Last updated: July 26th, 2022
1. Our Collection of Your Information and Information of Third Parties
From time to time, you may provide us with Your Information or the information of third parties. Instances, where you may provide Your Information or information of third parties, include when you register for or create an account with our Services when you initiate your transactions or other activities conducted on or through our Services, and when you otherwise communicate with us (including our Customer Service) or with third parties with which we have relationships.
Additionally, we collect information that you generate when using our Services. For example, our Services may allow you to communicate, share or post information with us as well as other users through our Services, such as when you may request funds from third parties on or through our Services. We may also collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from our third-party service providers, like our identity verification and electronic database service providers. Some examples of the information we collect because of the practices described above include:
Algunos ejemplos de la información que recopilamos como resultado de las prácticas descritas anteriormente incluyen:
- Your name, date of birth, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information;
- Information you provide us about third parties, such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
2. Other information we collect (non-personally identifiable information)
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose this for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personally identifiable information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where a product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use ourServices, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevance of results provided by our Services. Except in limited instances to ensure the quality of our Services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personally identifiable information for as long as it remains combined.
3. Cookies and Other Technologies
We and third parties acting on our behalf may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, including sending cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, or other anonymous identifiers to your device. These technologies help us know that you are logged on to or using our Services, provide you with features based on your preferences, help us understand when and how you are interacting with ourServices, and compile other information regarding your use of our Services.
The information collected through these technologies, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information (i.e., information that can identify you). For example, we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings but doing so may affect the functionality of our Services. The method for disabling Cookies or other automatic collection technologies may vary by device and browser but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings that are designed to limit forms of ad tracking.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on ourServices or to manage our advertising on other sites or mediums. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Services and other sites to provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, you may do through email at:firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 2900 Southwest 28th Terrace, Suite 202,Coconut Grove, FL 33133, USA.
4. Other Certain Information
General Use and Preference Information.
We may collect, receive, and store information regarding your general use of our Services (such as details of how and when you used our Services, interactions with our Services, login information, resources that you access, your Internet protocol address, your browser type, and your device type), as well as your preferences.
When you access or use our Services through your computer, mobile phone, or another device, we may collect information regarding and related to your devices, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time.In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your account (if any) to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
If you submit your zip code or other geographic information to us, you may provide us with your location information. Furthermore, if you enable the collection of location information on your device, then we may collect information about your actual location, such as your mobile device’s GPS coordinates. We may also use other technologies to determine your location (such as through the location of nearbyWi-Fi access points or cell towers) or obtain your location information from third parties.
Other IP Information.
We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP)addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP),referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/timestamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, administer the site, learn about user behavior on the site, improve our product and Services, and gather demographic information about our user base.
In some of our email messages, we use a"click-through URL" linked to content on the h-way website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages. Additionally, pixel tags enable us to send email messages in formats customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
5. Third-Party Collection of Information via Our Services
Certain features or functionalities of our Services may be servedby third parties, such as Unidos, Visa, and other content and applicationproviders. These third parties may collect information about you when you useour Services. We do not control these third parties tracking
technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are intended to be accessed and used only by adults and are not directed to minors. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 and you should not provide us with any information regarding any individual under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered information from anyone under the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records.
7. How we use information collected by us
- To provide our Services to you, for example, to process your transactions conducted on our through ourServices,
- To help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising,
- For loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes, or to prevent loss, fraud, or other illegal uses of our Services,
- To comply with applicable law, rules, or regulations, including with respect to any applicable anti-money laundering mandates,
- To verify identity, assist with identification of users, and determine appropriate services,
- To send important notices, such as communications about your transactions and changes to our Terms,
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve H-way’s products, Services, and customer communications,
8. Our disclosure of information we collect - General Disclosures
We may disclose the information we collect:
- To our affiliates and the irrespective employees, agents, and representatives involved in delivering ourServices and other products and services to you,
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive such information as your agent, including because of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney),
- To our third-party vendors who provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing, and transaction materials, and our Services’ maintenance and security,
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it,
- As required by applicable law or ordered by a court, regulatory or administrative agency,
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule, restriction, or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including our rights or property,
- If requested by any governmental authority or an agency thereof,
- With your consent,
- To enforce or protect our rights, and
- In connection with a Business Transfer (see “Other Disclosures by Us of Your Content” below).
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive and that we may, in our sole discretion, share, loan, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose the information we collect to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
9. Other Disclosures by Us of Information
Aggregation and De-Personalization. We may take the information we collect and de-identify it either by combining it with information about others(for example, by aggregating such information with information about other persons) or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (i.e., de-identifying such information).We may use and disclose this de-identified information for any lawful purpose, including for any commercial purpose.
10. Security of Information We Collect
We take the security of Your Information very seriously. However, please be aware that methods of transmission and electronic storage are not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of the information we collect, as third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or electronic storage. Further, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of our Services.Therefore, you use our Services at your own risk, you should not expect that the information we collect will always remain private, and we do not guarantee the performance or adequacy of our security measures. If an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, we will not be responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly, caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate such information.
11. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Information
Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over the information we collect:
E-mail Offers. If you do not wish to receive e-mail offers or other information or communications from us, you can opt-out of receiving suche-mail offers or other information or communications from us (other thane-mails or other information or communications related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions on or through ourServices) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the e-mail. Please be aware that it can take up to 15 business days to remove you from our marketing e-mail lists. If you opt-out from receiving our marketing e-mails, you may continue to receive confirmation and shipping status e-mails.
Please note that our website does not currently recognize"do-not-track" signals from your browser.
12. Updating Your Information
h-way makes it easy for you to keep Your Information accurate, complete, and up to date. Specifically, if a portion of our Services allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update some ofYour Information by logging into that portion of our Services, visiting your account profile page, and making changes.
13. Information that You Disclose to Third Parties
Our Services may contain links or access to websites or services operated by third parties that are beyond our control. Links or access to third parties from our Services are not an endorsement by us of such third parties, or their respective websites, applications, products, services, or practices. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, terms, and conditions, practices, or the content of such third parties. All information that you disclose to such third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to disclosing information to them. If you have any questions about how these third parties use this information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
14. International Operation of our Services
We provide our Services in the United States and in several other international jurisdictions. As a result, the information we collect may be processed by us in the country where it is collected as well as in other countries where laws regarding the transfer and processing of such information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By using ourServices or providing us with information, you consent to this transfer and processing.
16. Contacting Us
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding the information we request orto opt-out of these policies, please contact us via email at: email@example.com or by postal mail at 2900 Southwest 28th Terrace, Suite 202, Coconut Grove, FL 33133, USA.
17. The Metropolitan Commercial Bank
h.way is a program of the Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC).
To know what the Metropolitan Commercial Bank does with your personal information, please visit www.mcbankny.com/privacy-policy or call 1-866-363-8226.